Canadian Transportation Agency
The Canadian Transportation Agency is an independent, quasi-judicial tribunal and economic regulator. It makes decisions and determinations on a wide range of matters involving air, rail and marine modes of transportation under the authority of Parliament, as set out in the Canada Transportation Act and other legislation.
We are a federal institution that is part of the Transport and Infrastructure portfolio.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- Bill C-49
- Canada Transportation Act
- Air Transportation Regulations
- Canadian Transportation Agency General Rules (SOR/2005-35)
- Canadian Transportation Agency Rules (Dispute Proceedings and Certain Rules Applicable to All Proceedings) (SOR/2014-104)
- Annual Report 2016-2017
- The Departmental Plan 2018-2019
- Quarterly Financial Report for the quarter ended December 31, 2017
- Interline Baggage Rules for Canada: Interpretation Note
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: