Careers in finance and internal audit within Canada's federal public service
Whether you are a student looking for real work experience or a graduate looking to start your career, there are exciting job opportunities in finance and internal audit with the Government of Canada.
A career in the federal government offers many opportunities such as:
- Unparalleled variety of positions and departments to choose from
- Ongoing learning and development throughout your career
- Access to mentoring, coaching, networking and career planning
- A first-rate benefits and pension plan
- An inclusive and diverse work environment
- Flexible hours and work-life balance
The finance and internal audit functions both offer a rewarding career in the federal public service that suits your interests, goals, and makes a difference in the lives of Canadians.
If you are a student or a graduate looking to start your career in financial management within the public service, there are many exciting opportunities for you.
If you are a student or a graduate looking to start your career in the Internal Audit Recruitment and Development (IARD) Program within the public service, there are many exciting opportunities for you.
- Date modified: