Change to Code Titles for Leave Codes 120, 121, 122 and creation of new code
To: Heads, Compensation and Labour Relations
This notice provides information regarding changes to the following code titles.
- Code 120
- From Special Vacation Leave, Credit
- To One-time Vacation Leave Entitlement, Credit
- Code 121
- From Special Vacation Leave, Used
- To One-time Vacation Leave Entitlement, Used
- Code 122
- From Special Vacation Leave - Paid
- To One-Time Vacation Leave Entitlement - Paid
In addition, the following new code has been created for recording internal (debit) adjustments.
- Code 123
- One-Time Vacation Leave Entitlement - Debit adjustment
These changes are effective immediately. It is requested that departments ensure their leave systems are adjusted to reflect the changes noted above.
Departmental Compensation and Labour Relations Managers should direct any questions to their appropriate corporate officials who, if need be, can contact the Pay Administration Section.This announcement is available on the Treasury Board Secretariat Web site and on Publiservice.
Original signed by
Acting Director, Project Management, Internal Service Transformation and Pay Administration
Labour Relations and Compensation Operations
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: