Public Service Award of Excellence 2017 categories
This category recognizes individuals who:
- achieved outstanding results throughout their career with the Government of Canada; and
- continuously demonstrated professionalism, integrity, and strong ethics in their day-to-day work.
This category also recognizes those who have provided 60 years of service to the Government of Canada.
Exemplary Contribution under Extraordinary Circumstances
This category recognizes teams working on a large-scale event or project:
- who perform their duties in an exemplary manner under extraordinary circumstances; and
- whose stellar contribution inspires pride and respect.
Exceptional Young Public Servants
This category recognizes young public servants who :
- are a source of inspiration to others;
- demonstrate innovation; and
- demonstrate leadership abilities.
Excellence in Profession
This category recognizes public servants who:
- are highly skilled;
- collaborate with others;
- maintain strong ethics in their day-to-day work;
- are innovative; and
- inspire and motivate others through their personal example of professionalism.
Joan Atkinson Award for Public Sector Values in the Workplace
This category recognizes those who:
- consistently exemplify the public service values of respect for people, respect for democracy, integrity, excellence and stewardship in their day-to-day work, and particularly either:
- help the public service become more inclusive or
- promote the presence of both official languages in the workplace.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: