The 2013 Annual Report of the Board of Trustees of the Public Service Management Insurance Plan (PSMIP)
To: Compensation Managers, Heads of Human Resources and Participating Separate Employers
The Board of Trustees, appointed by the President of the Treasury Board, monitors the financial operations of the Plan and oversees its administration. The members of the Board on December 31, 2013 were:
- Suzanne Vinet (Chairperson), Deputy Minister, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Michael Wernick, Deputy Minister, Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development
- George Da Pont, President, Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Louise Levonian, Associate Deputy Minister, Finance Canada
- Krista Outhwaite, ADM, Public Health Agency of Canada
- Anne-Marie Robinson, President, Public Service Commission
The annual report is an important document that should be made available to all PSMIP Plan members.
For additional information on the PSMIP, contact the Pension and Benefits Sector.
Assistant Deputy Minister
Pensions and Benefits Sector
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: