Work at ACOA
The Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA) is a regional development agency working on growing the economy in Atlantic Canada. According to the latest Public Service Employee Survey (PSES), we’re one of the best places to work in the Government of Canada! In the 2020 PSES, 88% of ACOA employees agreed that they liked their job.
President Francis McGuire speaking to staff
Helping Atlantic Canada
Agencies like ours support economic development in Canada by helping businesses become more competitive and productive. We provide regionally tailored programs, services, knowledge and expertise. We help business owners innovate and thrive. ACOA President Francis McGuire believes we have “the best people and the best clients.” And because we grow the economy, our work is very rewarding.
Joining ACOA as a student is an exciting opportunity! The combination of classroom and workplace learning is a huge benefit – both for you and the public service. See how the government functions. Help build a better tomorrow with your fresh perspective while getting real-world work experience. The Government of Canada has three recognized student employment programs:
- Federal Student Work Experience Program (FSWEP)
- Post-Secondary Co-op/Internship Program
- Research Affiliate Program
- Programmer, Application Development, closing date - May 18, 2022. Apply online
- Job opportunities for Administrative Positions, closing date - May 26, 2022. Apply online
- Evaluation Analyst/Senior Audit and Evaluation Officer, closing date - May 20, 2022. Apply online
- CRM Developer, closing date - June 30, 2022. Apply online
Check out other Government of Canada jobs.
Contact us today!
If you want more information on the work that we do in Atlantic Canada, reach out to ACOA Business Information Services at 1-888-576-4444.
Or contact us by email:
Hours of operation: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Atlantic time)
ACOA’s resources are tailored for Atlantic Canadian success. Like and follow ACOA to see us in action.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: