Portfolio organizations - Canadian Heritage
We refer to portfolio as a group of federal organizations, usually within a similar sphere of interest, that report to a Minister, or to Parliament through a Minister.
The Canadian Heritage Portfolio is one of the largest, most varied portfolios in the Government of Canada. In addition to the Department of Canadian Heritage, which is charged with the development of laws and policies, the Canadian Heritage Portfolio comprises an important number of organizations active in the fields of arts, culture, heritage preservation and conservation, as well as human rights.
- Canada Council for the Arts
- National Museum of Science and Technology
- Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
- Canadian Museum for Human Rights
- Canadian Museum of History
- Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21
- Canadian Museum of Nature
- Canadian Race Relations Foundation
- National Arts Centre
- National Gallery of Canada
- Telefilm Canada
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: