Bulletin: Improvements to CAVCO online application system
Gatineau, December 7, 2018
On December 8, 2018, CAVCO launched an update to the CAVCO Online application system, which includes a number of enhancements that improve functionality or processes. The new features include the following:
- Amend Files
- You can now access and update a submitted application without having to request the application be unlocked by CAVCO.
- You can initiate an amendment on a submitted file up until it is assigned to an officer for an initial review.
- Identify the Assigned Officer
- The officer’s name is now displayed on the My Applications page allowing you to quickly identify who is working on your file.
- Edit All Feature
- The officers and directors of an organization and the principal photography locations have been updated with an edit all functionality to facilitate faster data entry.
- Copy From Feature
- The Copy From feature has been redesigned to list organizations, rather than productions allowing for faster data entry.
- Restructured Application Sections
- The funding and cost pages now appear above the exploitation page to reduce the need for adding multiple attachments to both sections.
- Printing Attestations
- Attestation forms can now be easily accessed and printed directly from the My Applications page without having to open each case file.
For questions relating to these new features and the CAVCO Online application system please call us toll-free at 1-888-433-2200.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: