Bulletin – Improvements to CAVCO online application system
Gatineau, June 15, 2019
On June 15, 2019, CAVCO launched a new version of the CAVCO Online application system. This update includes a number of system enhancements that improve existing functionality or processes. The latest features include the following:
- Application Alerts
- New alerts will appear within the CAVCO Online my applications section reminding clients to submit attestations and announce upcoming deadlines.
- Enhanced Editing of Key Creative Roles
- New applications are pre-filled with list of key creative roles enabling faster data entry.
- Updating the personnel section is now quicker with new "edit all" feature.
- Ability to search key creative individuals using CAVCO Personnel Numbers.
- Improved Editing of Funding Status
- Clients can now edit the status and final amount of all funding sources at once at the Part B stage.
- Use of Multiple Email Addresses
- Clients can associate an additional email address to their individual CAVCO Online account.
- Notification of File Reassignment
- If a file is delegated to a new tax credit officer the client will now be notified and the name of the new officer will be indicated.
For questions relating to these new features and the CAVCO Online application system please call us toll-free at 1-888-433-2200.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: