Report on the Management of Canada’s Official International Reserves
The Exchange Fund Account (EFA), the main repository of Canada’s official international reserves, is governed by the provisions of the Currency Act, which states that the Minister of Finance shall report to Parliament on the operations of the EFA for each calendar year.
Note: Starting with the report for 2003 the title of the document was changed to "Report on the Management of Canada’s Official International Reserves". The report was previously titled "Annual Report to Parliament on the Operations of the Exchange Fund Account".
- 2012–2013 PDF Version [2.1 MB]
- 2011–2012 PDF Version [3.10 MB]
- 2010–2011 PDF Version [1.55 MB]
- 2009–2010 PDF Version [1.90 MB]
- 2008–2009 PDF Version [650 KB]
- 2007–2008 PDF Version [645 KB]
- 2006–2007 PDF Version [594 KB]
- 2005–2006 PDF Version [621 KB]
- 2004 PDF Version [284 KB]
- 2003 PDF Version [237 KB]
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: