Assistant Deputy Minister (Materiel)
What we do
The Assistant Deputy Minister of Materiel delivers the materiel and services required by the Department of National Defence and the Canadian Armed Forces.
The Assistant Deputy Minister of Materiel manages the full lifecycle of defence materiel, from acquisition, through maintenance and support to disposal.
We accomplish this by:
- developing materiel acquisition business processes
- managing equipment procurement projects
- maintaining the overall design authority of equipment and systems
- managing the disposal of defence equipment
- working with other departments, governments and international organizations on defence materiel management
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: