Services and information
How to purchase
Discover how to purchase surplus equipment from the Department of National Defence.
How to request a donation
Learn how charitable or non-profit organizations can request a donation of surplus military equipment for display purposes.
Other reuse and disposal methods
Check out other methods for disposal of equipment including reusing, trading, and destroying.
Read about military equipment recently donated to various organizations.
Frequently asked questions
Read questions and answers about monuments, artefacts and disposal of military equipment.
- Learn how you can view & buy Government of Canada surplus material
- Find out about controlled goods regulations
- See how the department donates computers using the Computers for Schools Program (CFSP)
- Find a list of statutes & regulations in the Defence Production Act
- Take note of regulations in the Surplus Crown Assets Act
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: