- Learn how you can view & buy Government of Canada surplus material
- Find out about controlled goods regulations
- See how the department donates computers using the Computers for Schools Program (CFSP)
- Find a list of statutes & regulations in the Defence Production Act
- Take note of regulations in the Surplus Crown Assets Act
Services and information
Discover how to purchase surplus equipment from the Department of National Defence.
Learn how charitable or non-profit organizations can request a donation of surplus military equipment for display purposes.
Check out other methods for disposal of equipment including reusing, trading, and destroying.
Read about military equipment recently donated to various organizations.
Read questions and answers about monuments, artefacts and disposal of military equipment.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: