Canadian Forces General Messages (CANFORGENS)
Canadian Forces General messages, also known as CANFORGENS, are important messages from Canadian Armed Forces leadership and are applicable to all CAF personnel. CANFORGENs are not available on Canada.ca, but CAF members and DND personnel can read them from CAF application or on the Defence Team Intranet if they are logged on to the DWAN network.
Read CANFORGENS on the Intranet (accessible only on the internal DWAN network).
Other orders and directives
In addition to CANFORGENS, there are other CAF orders and directives that can be viewed on Canada.ca
- Defence Administrative Orders and Directives include administrative orders that apply to members of the Canadian Armed Forces and directives that apply to employees of National Defence.
- Queen's Regulations and Orders (QR&O) are regulations and orders for the organization, training, discipline, efficiency, administration, and government of the Canadian Armed Forces.
- See all publicly available policies, standards, orders, directives and regulations from the Department of National Defence and the Canadian Armed Forces.
There are other types of orders that can be read on the Defence Team Intranet (accessible only on the internal DWAN network) such as:
- Royal Canadian Navy General Messages (NAVGENs),
- Canadian Army General Messages (CANARMYGENs),
- Royal Canadian Air Force General Messages (CANAIRGENs),
- Canadian Forces Administrative Orders (CFAO)
- Canadian Forces Organization Orders (CFOO),
- and many more.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: