Want to feel great at work? Find out how as Defence recognizes Canada’s Healthy Workplace Month
September 29, 2021 - Defence Stories
This October, we recognize Canada’s Healthy Workplace Month (CHWM) (you are now leaving the Government of Canada website) and the opportunity it brings to highlight the importance of having open conversations about health in the workplace.
In line with this year’s theme, “Feel great at work!” DND/CAF is organizing activities throughout the month of October that will help foster a healthy workplace culture for everyone.
In support of CHWM, throughout October be sure to:
- Attend weekly virtual webinars, presentations and panel discussions on mental health and racism, intersectionality, well-being, and microaggression (register here [you are now leaving the Government of Canada website]);
- Read captivating spotlight interviews that showcase a wide-range of individuals working to create a healthy, inclusive workplaces across DND/CAF;
- Take part in interactive learning activities such as virtual demonstrations and coffee talks (register here [you are now leaving the Government of Canada website]); and
- Discover the wide array of services and resources that are available for military members and public service employees that help build and maintain your personal health and overall well-being.
- Connect with the Canadian Armed Forces and the Department of National Defence on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to access additional educational content.
- Check out the Defence Team’s Canada’s Healthy Workplace Month web page for a full outline of the activities and to learn how you can contribute to a healthier workplace.
Defence Team members can also download the CHWM activities calendar so you don’t miss any of the engaging activities and keep track of your participation throughout the month!
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: