Defence Team COVID-19 – Mental Health and Wellness
The outbreak of COVID-19 has resulted in a high degree of uncertainty and disruption to our lives, and it is not unusual to feel a heightened degree of anxiety and worry about the potential impact on yourself and your family.
As we continue to navigate through this uncertain time, Defence Team members can access a variety of resources and information to help maintain and improve our mental health and overall personal well-being.
On this page
Mental and physical health resources for Defence Team members
Learn about mental health, mental illness and related services in Canada. Also get information on what we are doing on suicide prevention and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
Mental health programs and services for CAF members and their families.
- Services are available by calling 1-844-750-1648 24 hours a day / 365 days a year
Additional mental health resources
Total health articles and videos
Access important messages and updates related to COVID-19 and how to minimize the impact on your mental and physical wellbeing.
Staying healthy at home
Access a range of courses and webinars to stay mentally and physically fit from home.
A selection of Canada School of Public Service courses for all public servants
- Health and Wellness Webinars brought by Total Health Management (EAP and Mental Health)
- CAF Community: Staying Fit with Personal Support Programs
- Weekly Canadian Forces Morale & Welfare Service sessions for Healthy Body, Healthy Mind
- Subscribe to the EAP distribution list to stay informed on mental health and wellness topics that matter to you, special events, and much more
- Subscribe to get the latest healthy eating updates and monthly newsletter – Health Canada
Protect your mental health
Canada School of Public Service (CSPS)
Workplace Strategies for Mental Health
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: