Sexual Misconduct Response Centre
Get confidential support services for Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) members affected by sexual misconduct and those who want to support them. Get independent expert advice on strategies to help prevent and address sexual misconduct in the CAF.
Did you experience sexual harassment, sexual assault, gender or LGBTQ2+ discrimination in a CAF-DND workplace? You may be eligible for compensation and to participate in a Restorative Engagement program. Learn more about the settlement and your legal rights and options.
What we are doing
- Experiences of CAF members affected by sexual misconduct: Perceptions of support, 2020
- Fall 2017 Your Say Survey: Sexual Misconduct Response Centre Results, 2019 (available upon request)
- All related research
- The Third Independent Reviews of the National Defence Act, 2021
- Evaluation of Diversity and Inclusion, 2020
- Auditor General of Canada, Report 5: Inappropriate Sexual Behaviour in the Canadian Armed Forces, 2018
- Review of the Establishment of the Sexual Misconduct Response Centre, 2017
- External Review into Sexual Misconduct and Sexual Harassment in the Canadian Armed Forces, 2015
Independent External Comprehensive Review
Contact Hon. Louise Arbour about the review into harassment and sexual misconduct.
CAF-DND Sexual Misconduct Settlement
CAF-DND Sexual Misconduct Settlement: The claims period is now open. Learn more about the confidential claims process.
2019-2020 Annual Report
Read about the Sexual Misconduct Response Centre's expanded mandate, responsibilities and priorities.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: