Sexual Misconduct Response Centre
Get confidential support services for Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) members affected by sexual misconduct and those who want to support them. Get independent expert advice on strategies to help prevent and address sexual misconduct in the CAF.
Did you experience sexual harassment, sexual assault, gender or LGBTQ2+ discrimination in a CAF-DND workplace? You may be eligible for compensation and to participate in a Restorative Engagement program. Learn more about the settlement and your legal rights and options.
What we are doing
- Experiences of CAF members affected by sexual misconduct: Perceptions of support, 2020
- Fall 2017 Your Say Survey: Sexual Misconduct Response Centre Results, 2019 (available upon request)
- All related research
- Evaluation of Diversity and Inclusion, 2020
- Auditor General of Canada, Report 5: Inappropriate Sexual Behaviour in the Canadian Armed Forces, 2018
- Review of the Establishment of the Sexual Misconduct Response Centre, 2017
- External Review into Sexual Misconduct and Sexual Harassment in the Canadian Armed Forces, 2015
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: