CADET365 - Onboarding with a personal computer using a telephone number for authentication
Please note: It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED you have Chrome or Edge installed and use it for the onboarding process.
- On your PC, sign into Cadet365.
- If the page does not automatically pop up, open a private browsing window;
- This is called “Incognito Mode” on Chrome (go to the upper right corner of the screen with “...” and select new private window) and enter the link (https://www.office.com/?auth=2) there.
- Enter your Cadet365 account information and click "Sign in".
- Staff: Enter your CCONet account credentials.
- Cadets: Enter the email and temporary password that was supplied with your onboarding email.
- There will be a screen with “More information required.” click “Next”.
- You will be asked to Authenticate through the Microsoft Authenticator application; however, click “I want to set up a different method”.
- Select “Phone” from the drop down menu, and click “Next”.
- Enter your telephone number. Be sure to select Canada (+1), if not it may delay the phone call.
- You will then receive a call. Listen to the prompt and press the “#” key. The authenticator page will know you answered the call.
- You will now be called at that phone number every time you have to login into Cadet365.
- You will be asked for a 2nd Authentication method, click on "I want to set up a different method"
- Choose "Security questions";
- Choose a question for each line and provide an answer;
- Click on "Next".
- You will then be asked to update your password. Your current password is the one supplied with your onboarding email.
- The Cadet365 platform will load and you are successfully onboarded!
Question? Contact us!
First, visit the FAQs page to see if we already answered your question.
Call us toll-free at : 1-855-252-8082
Email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: