23-11 Annex A – Cadet Instructors Supporting Cadet Activities Without Pay Acknowledgement of Conditions
Cadet Administrative and Training Orders (CATOs)
Acknowledgement of Conditions
I, SN / Rank / Name / Initials
agree to provide support to cadet activities without pay under the following terms and conditions:
Terms and Conditions
- I understand that I am under no obligation to provide support without pay, I do so on a voluntary basis;
- I shall act honestly and without malice;
- I shall exercise due caution and take care of Crown property entrusted to me;
- I shall abide by all regulations, orders and instructions that would be applicable if I were on paid service;
- I shall refrain from anything that would be a cause for disciplinary action if I were subject to the Code of Service Discipline; and
- I acknowledge that while providing support without pay, I am fully aware of the differences in liability, injury and disability coverage
This agreement takes effect on the day of signature and will remain in effect until cancelled by the Canadian Forces or myself.
Witness / Date / Member
NOTE: This agreement should be completed between the member and the Corps or Squadron Commanding Officer when the member first agrees to provide support without pay to authorized cadet activities. The agreement shall be retained in the member’s file at the corps or squadron.
- Date modified: