54-27 Annex B - Height and Weight Form

Cadet Administrative and Training Orders (CATOs)

Reference:

1. CATO 51-01 Annex B CSTC Program; superseded by Natl CJCR Sp Gp Order 7003-1-13, Air Cadet National Summer Training Course Selection Process​; superseded by CJCR Gp Order 8060-7, Air Cadet National Training Selection Process.

1. As indicated at reference A, the training aircraft used for the Power Pilot Scholarship impose certain physical limitations with respect to weight and size of the pilot. Therefore, the student pilot’s size must promote comfortable positioning in the cockpit with good visibility in all directions as well as being able to reach the controls for full movement. The maximum weight for a student pilot is 111.13 kg (245 lbs).

2. I understand that if I am selected for the Power Pilot Scholarship, I am required to meet the limitation listed above by 1 June of the year of the course. If I have not met this limitation at that time, I will be deleted from the selection list. If, for whatever reason, I fail to meet the limitation listed above when I arrive at the Flight Training Unit, I will be returned to unit (RTU).

3. My height and weight (in cadet PT gear, no shoes/boots, socks only) at the date indicated hereunder are:

Date: Height(cm): Weight(kg):
Cadet's Name (Print): Squadron Number:
Cadet's Signature: Date:
Cadet's Parent/Guardian's Signature: Date:
Cadet's Squadron CO's Signature Date:

Note:  A completed and signed copy of this Annex must be included with the Application File​.

Page details

Date modified: