CJCR Dress instructions | Section 5 - Service Dress - C3
Service Dress – C3
- Introduction. This section and annexes G to I, describe elemental service dress.
- Ribbons, flying, specialist, and qualification badges shall be worn.
- Jackets may be removed from all orders of service dress as required.
- Orders of dress. The following orders of dress apply to Service Dress:
- C3A - Same as C3 without tie (shirt collar is brought above jacket collar);
- C3B - Same as C3 without jacket and tie; and
- C3C - Service and Travel Dress. Same as C3 except shirt and tie is replaced by elemental t-shirt.
- Highland dress may be worn with C3, C3A, and C3B orders of dress. The leather sporran shall be worn, and lovat-green hose shall be worn in place of the hose-tops and spats for training and duty in all seasons. The blackcock feather shall not be worn.
Figure 6-5-1 – Service Dress
- Date modified: