Evaluation of the Enabling Fund for Official Language Minority Communities Summary
Enhance the development and vitality of Official Language Minority Communities by strengthening their capacity in the areas of human resources and community economic development, and by promoting partnership at all levels, including federal partners, in order to consolidate resources and take concerted action.
2. Total Annual Contribution: $12M
|Province/Territory||2016-2017 Annual Budget||Official Language Minority Population (2011 Census)|
|Prince Edward Island||$520,000||4,810|
|Newfoundland and Labrador||$520,000||2,095|
- A limited scope evaluation carried out in five of the fourteen contribution agreement signatories.
- Documents reviewed included contribution agreements, quarterly activity reports and annual reports.
- Alignment of Program Objectives
- Objectives and activities implemented continue to be aligned with the Enabling Fund objectives and eligible activities.
- Contribution to Community Development
- Implemented activities and reported results contribute to enhancing human resources development, community economic development, community capacity building and to strengthening partnerships.
- Contribution to Community Vitality
- Enabling Fund activities and reported results contribute to enhancing the development and vitality of Official Language Minority Communities.
Evaluation reports are available on Employment and Social Development Canada’s website.
Related services and informationEvaluation of the Enabling Fund for Official Language Minority Communities
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: