Evaluation reports make recommendations intended to help the Government of Canada design and deliver programs and services that are accountable, focused on results, and meet the needs of Canadian citizens.
Archived information is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. To access archived reports not appearing on this webpage, please refer to the Government of Canada Publications Catalogue.
- Evaluation of the Employment Insurance Pilot Projects Nos. 7, 9, 11, 13 and 16
- Evaluation of the Workplace Information and Research Activities of Employment and Social Development Canada Labour Program
- Canada Education Savings Program (CESP): Summative Evaluation Report
- Summative Evaluation of the Foreign Credential Recognition Program
- Evaluation of the Passport Receiving Agent Service Offering
- Evaluation of the Aboriginal Skills and Employment Training Strategy and the Skills and Partnership Fund
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: