Ministers respond to the reports of the Auditor General of Canada
March 24, 2021 Ottawa, Ontario Government of Canada
The Government of Canada will respond to the first reports related to COVID‑19 and the report on the Investing in Canada Plan from the Auditor General of Canada.
The following ministers will address the reports and answer questions from the media:
- The Honourable Bill Blair, Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness
- The Honourable Patty Hajdu, Minister of Health
- The Honourable Diane Lebouthillier, Minister of National Revenue
- The Honourable Catherine McKenna, Minister of Infrastructure and Communities
- The Honourable Carla Qualtrough, Minister of Employment, Workforce Development and Disability Inclusion
March 25, 2021
3:15 pm (EDT)
The news conference will be held virtually. Journalists who wish to ask questions can do so by teleconference.
Toll-free (Canada/US) dial-in number:
Local dial-in number:
Note: To help ensure optimal sound quality, journalists are encouraged to use a microphone (headphones/headset) or, when possible, a landline, and to avoid using speaker mode for questions.
For media enquiries, please contact:
Office of the Honourable Carla Qualtrough
Minister of Employment, Workforce Development and Disability Inclusion
Media Relations Office
Employment and Social Development Canada
Follow us on Twitter
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: