Meeting of Federal, Provincial and Territorial Ministers Most Responsible for Early Learning and Child Care
The Minister of Families, Children and Social Development, Karina Gould, along with Prince Edward Island’s Minister of Education and Lifelong Learning and Minister for the Status of Women, Natalie Jameson, will deliver remarks as co-chairs following the Meeting of Federal, Provincial and Territorial Ministers Most Responsible for Early Learning and Child Care, in Burnaby, British Columbia.
A media availability will follow.
Please note that all details are subject to change. All times are local.
DATE: Tuesday, July 12, 2022
TIME: 4:00 p.m. PDT
PLACE Delta Hotels Burnaby Conference Centre
Grand Villa 2
4331 Dominion Street
Burnaby, British Columbia
Journalists who want to participate must register by contacting email@example.com with their name and media outlet before 3:00 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, July 12, 2022. Please indicate if attendance will be in-person or virtual. Zoom link will be provided upon registration.
In-person attendance instructions:
- Arrive between 20 and 30 minutes prior to the announcement.
- Do not attend if you have any symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- Please note that wearing a face covering is mandatory.
Virtual attendance instructions:
- Log on 20 minutes prior to the announcement.
- To help ensure optimal simultaneous interpretation sound quality, journalists are encouraged to use a microphone (headphones/headset) or, when possible, a landline, and to avoid using speaker mode if queuing up for questions.
The entire building is accessible.
- 30 -
FOR INFORMATION (media only):
Office of the Minister of Families, Children and Social Development, Karina Gould
Media Relations Office
Employment and Social Development Canada
Follow us on Twitter
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: