My Service Canada Account: Sign in or register with your province

You can access My Service Canada Account (MSCA) by signing in or registering with your provincial digital ID.

This service is only available for residents of Alberta and British Columbia.

If you live outside of these provinces, you can register for MSCA with GCKey or with your bank.

Page feedback
Did you find what you were looking for?

If not, tell us why below:

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.

Thank you for your feedback.

Date modified: