My Service Canada Account (MSCA)
My Service Canada Account (MSCA) provides convenient and secure access to view and update your Employment Insurance (EI), Canada Pension Plan (CPP), and Old Age Security (OAS) information online.
Note: My Service Canada Account doesn’t use pop-ups to request personal information such as Social Insurance Numbers, bank account, mortgage details, or credit card numbers.
Don't have an account?
Avoid technical difficulties when you use MSCA
To avoid technical difficulties when you use MSCA:
- Don’t bookmark secure MSCA pages (i.e. the pages you see after you log in)
- Use a modern Web browser, such as:
- Google Chrome (version 9 or newer)
- Safari (version 5 or newer)
- Internet Explorer (version 28 or newer)
- Microsoft Edge (any version)
- Mozilla Firefox (version 22 or newer)
More information on My Service Canada Account (MSCA)
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: