My Service Canada Account
The link between My Service Canada Account and the CRA My Account is temporarily unavailable.
My Service Canada Account (MSCA) is a secure online portal that lets you apply, view and update your information for Employment Insurance (EI), Canada Pension Plan (CPP), Canada Pension Plan Disability (CPP-D) and Old Age Security (OAS).
If you do not have an account, choose an option to register:
Avoid technical problems in MSCA
- Don’t bookmark secure MSCA pages (which means the pages you see after you sign in)
- Use one of the following Web browser:
- Google Chrome (version 28 or newer)
- Safari (version 5 or newer)
- Internet Explorer (version 9 or newer)
- Microsoft Edge (any version)
- Mozilla Firefox (version 22 or newer)
What you can do in MSCA
Contact the following programs with any questions you may have: