My Service Canada Account

Use My Service Canada Account (MSCA) to view and update your information for:

  • Employment Insurance (EI)
  • Canada Pension Plan (CPP)
  • Old Age Security (OAS)

Sign in

If you don’t have an account


Avoid technical problems in MSCA

To avoid technical problems in MSCA:

  • Don’t bookmark secure MSCA pages (the pages you see after you log in)
  • Use one of the following Web browser:
    • Google Chrome  (version 9 or newer)
    • Safari (version 5 or newer)
    • Internet Explorer (version 28 or newer)
    • Microsoft Edge (any version)
    • Mozilla Firefox (version 22 or newer)
  • Enable cookies and JavaScript in your browser

Note: MSCA doesn’t use pop-ups to ask for personal information.

Learn about MSCA

Contact us

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: