Volatile organic compounds in consumer and commercial products
Volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions from coatings, aerosol, architectural, automotive refinishing products, asphalt, printing and inks, as well as certain products.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) Concentration Limits for Architectural Coatings Regulations (SOR/2009-264)
- Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) Concentration Limits for Automotive Refinishing Products Regulations (SOR/2009-197)
- Revisions to the Proposed Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) Concentration Limits for Certain Products Regulations
- Volatile Organic Compounds in Aerosol Coatings: Considerations for the Development of a Control Instrument
- Volatile Organic Compound Concentration Limits for Architectural Coatings Regulations
- Possible Control Measures on Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) Concentration Limits in Cutback Asphalt and Emulsified Asphalt
- Applying Traffic Marking Coatings?
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: