Volatile organic compounds in consumer and commercial products
Compound emissions, coatings, aerosol, architectural, automotive refinishing products, asphalt.
Services and information
Emission estimates, proposed Canadian measure, fact sheets, previous consultations.
Regulations with various coating in traffic surfaces and stationary structures.
Regulation with automotive refinishing coatings and surface cleaners, key elements, implementation.
Personal care, automotive, household maintenance products, sealants and miscellaneous products.
Emissions from road construction, proposed code of practice, discussion paper.
Solvent based ink, cleaning products, fountain solution and environmental code of practice.
Reach the Products Division unit regarding volatile organic compounds.
About volatile compounds, concerns, impact on human health and environment, government action.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) Concentration Limits for Architectural Coatings Regulations (SOR/2009-264)
- Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) Concentration Limits for Automotive Refinishing Products Regulations (SOR/2009-197)
- Revisions to the Proposed Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) Concentration Limits for Certain Products Regulations
- Volatile Organic Compounds in Aerosol Coatings: Considerations for the Development of a Control Instrument
- Volatile Organic Compound Concentration Limits for Architectural Coatings Regulations
- Possible Control Measures on Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) Concentration Limits in Cutback Asphalt and Emulsified Asphalt
- Applying Traffic Marking Coatings?
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: