Financial Literacy Month — 2019 highlights
Text version - Financial Literacy Month - Take charge of your finances!
Financial Literacy Month
Take charge of your finances!
- Launch of FCAC’s Budget Planner
- Budgeting made easy
- Enter your budget data
- Save your budget online
- Review your feedback and suggestions
- New FCAC financial literacy research
- Canadians and their Money: Key findings from the 2019 Canadian Financial Capability Survey
- Financial well-being in Canada: Survey results
- Hundreds of FLM events were held across Canada
- Commissioner Judith Robertson launched FLM at the International Federation of Finance Museums conference
- 9,876 visits to the FLM web page on Canada.ca
- Stakeholders submitted 400 FLM events and 22 resources to the Canadian Financial Literacy Database
- 2,292 FCAC Twitter impressions/post
- 121M+ FLM media impressions
- 3,277 subscribers received the FLM special edition newsletter
- FLM was promoted on Service Canada’s digital display network, receiving 338K+ views in 166 Service Canada Centres and 29 Passport Offices
Thank you for participating in FLM 2019!
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: