Module 7: Investing
Investing can be complex and it often has risks. But with knowledge, you can choose the level of complexity and risk that you are comfortable with. This module outlines the basics of investing so that you can choose the approach to investing that suits your needs. In it, you will learn:
- how to set appropriate investing goals
- the key characteristics of investments (their return, risk and liquidity)
- the main types of investments that you are likely to encounter
- how to work with an investment advisor
- your rights and responsibilities when investing
- how to keep your money safe from investment scams.
Throughout the module, you will find learning tools that you can use now and in the future:
- quizzes that help you understand your own investing knowledge and interests
- worksheets to help you define your investing goals and strategies
- checklists to help you avoid costly mistakes
- videos that give you tips on getting the most from your investments
- an action plan of steps to help you manage your investments.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: