9.3.9 Summary of key messages
- 9.3.1 Deductions from income
- 9.3.2 Registered retirement savings plans
- 9.3.3 Other registered savings plans
- 9.3.4 Video: Taxes and registered savings plans
- 9.3.5 Tax credits
- 9.3.6 Non-refundable and refundable tax credits
- 9.3.7 What you owe or get back
- 9.3.8 Taxes in your life
- 9.3.9 Summary of key messages
- The tax systems of Quebec and Canada provide many deductions and tax credits that will reduce the tax you pay. It pays to find all the deductions and credits that apply to you.
- The tax deductions and credits that apply will vary through your life as your family and financial circumstances change.
- The way that tax deductions and credits apply are very specific, so check the federal and Quebec tax guides or get expert help to see how they apply to you.
At the end of the module, you will find an Action plan. This is a tool that you can use to track your progress and take the next steps to manage your taxes successfully in the future. Use the action plan as a roadmap for financial action!
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: