Student Opportunities at Health Canada
Health Canada employs approximately 600 students a year in a variety of program areas across the department.
Read on to see why Health Canada should be your first choice for student employment.
On this page:
Why consider a student experience at Health Canada?
- Help contribute to Health Canada's important mission: to help the people of Canada maintain and improve their health
- Enrich your academic program
- Gain valuable work experience
- Evaluate your career options within Health Canada and across the Public Service
- Become eligible to be considered for employment across the Public Service after you graduate
Health Canada's Student Bridging Inventory
- Accessible to hiring managers across the department
- A fantastic way to market your skill set to a broad group of hiring managers
- Open to students who have worked at Health Canada as well as those who have not worked for Health Canada but have worked in any other federal government department in a student employment program
To apply, e-mail email@example.com
- A network of students working at Health Canada
- Ensures that Health Canada student employees are well informed, connected to each other and aware of opportunities available to them
Student Employment in the Federal Government
The Treasury Board of Canada has published a guide on Student Employment in the Federal Government. This guide contains more information on student hiring programs, rates of pay and highlights the many benefits of a student position in the federal government.
How to apply
The public service of Canada offers programs for university and college students who want to work for the public service while still in school. These programs are offered through the Public Service Commission.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: