Public Service Commission of Canada
Promoting and safeguarding a merit-based, representative and non-partisan public service that serves all Canadians, in collaboration with stakeholders. We also manage GC Jobs, providing applicants and managers with a single portal to access all public service job opportunities.
Services and information
Get information on how to apply for a job in the federal public service.
Get information on language testing and language requirements in the public service.
Access time-saving, targeted inventories or specialized recruitment programs and initiatives.
Find out about the advertising and screening process, student and graduate recruitment programs, occupational tests and career counselling.
Learn about the priority entitlements that help public servants cope with career transitions.
Access tools and resources related to staffing activities under the Public Service Employment Act.
Find guidance on the participation of public service employees in political activities.
Learn how we safeguard the integrity of appointments and oversee the political impartiality of the federal public service.
The data visualization hub provides interactive tools to allow users to customize data to obtain the most useful and relevant information.
- Federal Student Work Experience Program
- Applying for Government of Canada jobs: What to expect
- Self-assessment tests
- Post-Secondary Recruitment
- Foreign Credential Validation against Canadian Standards
- Language requirements for candidates
- Second language evaluation in the public service
- Applying for Government of Canada jobs: How to apply
- Recruitment of Policy Leaders
- Post-Secondary Co-op/Internship Program
- Date modified: