Canadian Pain Task Force Meeting: June 21, 2019
Canadian Pain Task Force Meeting: June 21, 2019, 15:00-17:00 EST
- Discuss feedback from the Task Force and External Advisory Panel members on the revised draft of the first Task Force report
- Prioritize comments and establish plan for addressing feedback
- Discuss communications related to publication of first Task Force report
Fiona Campbell, Manon Choinière, Hani El-Gabalawy, Maria Hudspith, Jacques Laliberté, Linda Wilhelm
Regrets: Melissa Anderson, Jaris Swidrovich
Secretariat: Andrea Currie, Andrew Taylor, Kristyn Franklin
Affiliations and Interests
No changes declared
Secretariat staff provided an overview of the meeting objectives and next steps for finalizing and publishing the first Task Force report.
Addressing feedback on draft report
Task Force members discussed and prioritised feedback received on the revised draft and provided additional advice and direction to the Secretariat to finalize the report.
Communications related to publication of the first Task Force report
Task Force members discussed plans to notify members of the pain community across Canada via social media and professional networks when the report is published online. Task Force members requested the Secretariat to send an email notification on the Task Force’s behalf to pain stakeholders who have expressed an interest in receiving updates on the Task Force’s work.
- Secretariat to send out a revised version of the report to Task Force members
- The next scheduled meeting of the Task Force is on July 26, 2019 via teleconference
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: