Health Canada engages with Canadians and stakeholders on a variety of health issues by conducting public engagement activities such as consultations, public opinion research and by using external advisory bodies.
The Health Canada and the Public Health Agency of Canada Guidelines on Public Engagement aims to strengthen public engagement at HC and PHAC by providing staff with guidance on sound principles, practical tools and templates, promotion of best practice and, leverage of innovative technologies/opportunities across both organizations.
Health Canada regularly conducts consultations with the public and other interested stakeholders which provide the department with an opportunity to hear what Canadians are thinking on a particular issue. The input obtained during these consultations helps form policies and legislation that reflect the concerns of Canadians.
If you have any questions or concerns, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consultations by Subject
You can also click on the links below for a list of current and past consultations by subject.
- Consumer Product Safety - Consultations
- Pesticides and Pest Management - Consultations
- Drugs and Health Products - Public Involvement and Consultations
- Environmental and Workplace Health - Consultations
- Food and Nutrition - Public Involvement and Partnerships
- Health Concerns - Consultations
- Science and Research - Consultations
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: