Consultation on amendments to the Tobacco Reporting Regulations
From: Health Canada
Current status: The public consultation is now closed. Thank you for your interest.
You’re invited to give feedback on suggested changes to the Tobacco Reporting Regulations.
We are suggesting changes so:
- we can get better information from tobacco makers and importers
- tobacco makers and importers can use modern methods to test tobacco
These improvements will help us to make better decisions and policies aimed at continuing to reduce tobacco use in Canada.
For this consultation, we are looking for comments from:
- health partners
- the Canadian public
- interested members of the tobacco industry
The purpose of this consultation is to get comments on:
- modern tobacco testing methods
- improving the information we collect from tobacco makers and importers
When and where
You have 30 days to send us your comments. The consultation period closes June 26, 2017.
You can find the consultation document online at the Canada Gazette.
How to participate
You may submit your comments by:
- Microsoft Word
- Adobe Acrobat
Manager, Regulations Division
Tobacco Products Regulatory Office
Tobacco Control Directorate
150 Tunney’s Pasture Driveway
Address locator: 0301A
Ottawa, ON K1A 0K9
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: