Consultation: Guidelines for Canadian Recreational Water Quality – Understanding and Managing Risks in Recreational Waters
Current status: Open
Opened on December 17, 2021 and will close to new input on February 15, 2022.
This guideline technical document evaluated the available information on managing risks in recreational areas with the intent of updating/recommending a preventive risk management approach to managing recreational areas.
The purpose of this consultation is to solicit comments on:
- the proposed guidelines
- the approach used for their development
- the potential impacts of implementing them
Join in: how to participate
- Review the consultation document: Guidelines for Canadian Recreational Water Quality – Understanding and Managing Risks in Recreational Waters
- Submit your input and comments to us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the title of the consultation document on which you are commenting.
Who is the focus of this consultation
This consultation is intended for scientific or technical audiences, including:
- regulatory agencies
- industry stakeholders
- academic communities
- health protection agencies
Comments are also welcome from members of the general public.
Water and Air Quality Bureau
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: