Consultation on proposed code of practice for certain methylenediphenyl diisocyanates
From: Health Canada
Current status: Closed.
This consultation ran from April 6, 2019 to June 5, 2019.
This proposed code of practice aims to minimize the health risk to Canadians from exposure to certain methylenediphenyl diisocyanates in low-pressure two-component spray polyurethane foam.
Interested stakeholders are invited to provide comments during the 60-day public comment period.
Who the focus of this consultation is on
We will engage with:
- Industry stakeholders
- Non-government organizations and/or public interest groups
Key questions for discussion
Please consider these questions when submitting your comments:
- Are the recommended practices in the proposed code of practice practical and feasible?
- Are there any considerations or information missing from the proposed code of practice?
- Is the proposed reporting information practical and feasible?
- Are there any considerations or information missing from the proposed reporting information?
Program Development and Engagement Division
Environment and Climate Change Canada
Gatineau, Quebec K1A 0H3
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: