Consultation on New Health Labelling for Tobacco Products
Notice to the reader:
This consultation is now closed.
Join in: how to participate
Send us an email
Share your comments and ideas by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participate by mail
Send a letter with your comments and ideas.
Who is the focus of this consultation
We will engage with:
- non-governmental organizations
- provincial and territorial governments
- health care providers and associations
- tobacco control experts - domestic and international
- the general public
Key areas for discussion
This consultation will gather comments on considerations for new requirements for health-related labels on tobacco packaging, including:
- on cigarette health warnings
- label content and design
- label size and placement
- labels for tobacco products that do not currently have them
- rotation of labels
Input gathered through this consultation will be used to develop the elements of new health labelling for tobacco products which include Health Warnings, Health Information Messages and Toxic Statements.
Labelling and Plain Packaging Office
Tobacco Control Directorate
Address Locator 0301A, 150 Tunney's Pasture Driveway
Ottawa, ON K1A 0K9
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: