Consultation: Veterinary drugs - Management of regulatory submissions: Updated guidance for industry: Closed consultation
Current status: Closed
This consultation ran from May 14, 2021 to July 27, 2021.
Health Canada sought feedback on proposed updates to the guidance document that outlines the process for managing regulatory submissions for veterinary drugs. The updates to the guidance were intended to:
- clarify processes
- reflect evolving business practices
- respond to frequently asked questions
The outcome will be a guidance document that is clear and useful to industry when filing regulatory submissions for veterinary drugs.
Who was the focus of this consultation
This consultation was intended for veterinary drug industry stakeholders.
Key questions for discussion
We sought feedback to ensure that this technical guidance is as clear as possible.
The input that was gathered through this consultation will be reflected in the final updated guidance document.
- Guidance for Industry Preparation of Veterinary New Drug submissions
- Guidance for Industry - Preparation of Veterinary Abbreviated New Drug Submissions - Generic Drugs
- Updated - Guidance Document: Preparation of Regulatory Activities in the "Non-eCTD Electronic-Only" Format
Veterinary Drugs Directorate
Health Products and Food Branch
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: