Consultation: Veterinary drugs - Management of regulatory submissions: Updated guidance for industry
Current status: Open
Opened on May 14, 2021 and will close to new input on July 13, 2021.
Health Canada is seeking feedback on proposed updates to the guidance document that outlines the process for managing regulatory submissions for veterinary drugs. The updates to the guidance are intended to:
- clarify processes
- reflect evolving business practices
- respond to frequently asked questions
The outcome will be a guidance document that is clear and useful to industry when filing regulatory submissions for veterinary drugs.
Join in: how to participate
Send an email to email@example.com with your ideas or comments to make yourself heard.
Who is the focus of this consultation
This consultation is intended for veterinary drug industry stakeholders.
Key questions for discussion
We are seeking feedback to ensure that this technical guidance is as clear as possible.
- Guidance for Industry Preparation of Veterinary New Drug submissions
- Guidance for Industry - Preparation of Veterinary Abbreviated New Drug Submissions - Generic Drugs
- Updated - Guidance Document: Preparation of Regulatory Activities in the "Non-eCTD Electronic-Only" Format
Veterinary Drugs Directorate
Health Products and Food Branch
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: