Reports and Publications – Consumer Product Safety
Health Canada's aim is to help keep the Canadian public safe by providing information that promotes safety and the safer use of consumer products.
What reports and publications are available?
We offer reports and publications on a variety of consumer product-related topics. These resources generally fall under the following categories:
Latest Reports and Publications
Industry & Professionals
- Industry Guide for the Classification of Cribs, Cradles, Bassinets and Related Products
- Industry Guide to Children's Jewellery
- Guide to Notices of Violation and Administrative Monetary Penalties under the Canada Consumer Product Safety Act
- Industry Guide to Second-hand Products (Including Children's Products)
- Canada Consumer Product Safety Act - Information for Direct Sellers (Suppliers and Independent Sales Contractors)
- Date modified: