Stop Bedbugs! Start By Checking Your Room
For more information
Within Canada: 1-800-267-6315
Outside Canada: 1-613-736-3799 (long distance charges apply)
Consumer Product Safety
- Don't put your luggage down on the floor or on the bed - put it in the bath tub, or on the luggage rack.
- Check the bed - mattress, zippers, seams, cushion tufts, and in behind and around the headboard.
- Check the furniture and walls, furniture frames and cushions using something with a hard corner or edge, like a credit card.
- Check in behind paintings, posters, mirrors, as well as around mouldings, trim, baseboards and window frames.
- Check cracks in plaster and peeling wallpaper.
- Take a close look at electrical outlets, light switches, phones and clocks, as well as all the carpeting rugs.
HC Pub: 120063
Learn more about bedbugs and how to control them:
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: