Health Canada Requests Feedback on Potential Impacts and Uses if Company Names were added to the Generic Submissions Under Review List
From Health Canada
Current status: Open
Opened on January 17, 2019 and will close to new input on February 8, 2019.
We want to know the possible impacts and uses to stakeholders if company names were added to the list of generic submissions under review.
Join in: how to participate
Feedback on the public consultation will be collected between January 17, 2019 and February 8, 2019. Send an email to email@example.com with your ideas or comments to make yourself heard. Send a letter with your ideas and input to the address in contact information below.
Who is the focus of this consultation
We will engage with:
- General public
- Patients, caregivers, or related associations
- Consumer groups
- Health professionals, or related associations
- Researchers, academia
- Canadian federal, provincial and/or territorial governments
- Pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and/or medical device industry members, or related associations
We are interested in stakeholder feedback on the following questions:
- What would be the potential impact on you or your organization if the name of the sponsor (the company that filed the generic drug submission) were to be added to the List?
- Would knowing the name of the sponsor be useful to you?
- If yes, how would you use this information if Health Canada began providing it?
- If no, please explain why this information would not be useful to you.
Office of Planning, Performance and Review Services
Therapeutic Products Directorate
1600 Scott Street, 6th floor
Ottawa, ON K1A 0K9
- Date modified: