ARCHIVED - View Data by Province
The following tables allow you to make several comparisons. Estimates can be viewed for males and females within a province, or, provincial values can be compared with national averages for the:
- food security situation of Canadian households
- number of servings of fruit and vegetables consumed by Canadians
- measured Body Mass Index (BMI) of both children and adults
- physical activity levels of Canadians
- sedentary activity levels of Canadian youths between the ages of 6 and 11
- nutrient intakes from food of adults age 19 and over
Select a province:
Select a province on the map above or from the following list:
Please Note: The CCHS 2.2 does not include data from the Northwest Territories, Yukon Territory or Nunavut. However, the target population covered by the survey represents approximately 98% of the population of the 10 provinces and is thus considered a national survey.
Questions or comments?
Tell us what you think about Canada's Nutrition and Health Atlas.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: