Resources on Patient Safety
The Canadian Adverse Events Study: the incidence of adverse events among hospital patients in Canada. Can. Med. Assoc. J., May 2004; 170: 1678 - 1686.
Building a Safer System: A National Integrated Strategy for Improving Patient Safety in Canadian Health Care (PDF Version). By the National Steering Committee on Patient Safety (2002)
Healthcare in Canada, 2004 (Part A: Focus on Safe Care). Published by the Canadian Institute for Health Information.
Patient Safety and Healthcare Error in the Canadian Healthcare System: A Systematic Review and Analysis of Leading Practices in Canada with Reference to Key Initiatives Elsewhere. By G. Ross Baker & Peter Norton (2001)
Resources from the Canadian Patient Safety Institute
- Canadian Disclosure Guidelines
- The Safety Competencies
- Safe Surgery Saves Lives
- Safer Healthcare Now!
- Canada's Hand Hygiene Challenge
- Effective Governance for Quality and Patient Safety
- Patient Safety Education Program - Canada
- Canadian Patient Safety Week
- Canada's Virtual Forum on Patient Safety and Quality Improvement
- Global Patient Safety Alerts
- Improving Care Search Centre
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: