Health system and services
Health cards, health care system, funding, training, health promotion days, consultations, external advisory bodies, and services and benefits.
Services and information
Health insurance cards, provincial and territorial ministries of health.
Medicare, funding, access, legislation and guidelines, eHealth, prescription drug management. Health indicators, agreements, and workforce. Commissions and inquiries, and external review of pan-Canadian health organizations.
Family, home and continuing, hospital, palliative, and end-of-life care. Canada Dental Benefit. Health care for First Nations, Inuit, and veterans. Nursing careers.
Opportunities, programs, cost recovery,service fees. Health Care Policy and Strategies Program, Primary Health Care Transition Fund, Official Language Health Program, First Nations Environmental Contaminants Program.
Career and workforce development, workplace health and safety training, Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System, LifeSkills school program.
Public consultations, subscription, guidelines on public engagement.
Health awareness days, weeks, and months.
Health Canada's active, inactive, or disbanded external advisory bodies.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- Canada Health Care, Early Childhood Development and Other Social Services Funding Act
- Canada Health Transfer, Canada Social Transfer and Wait Times Reduction Transfer Regulations
- Veterans Health Care Regulations
- Special Counting of Prior Service Regulations (Health Care Services for the Benefit of the Canadian Forces)
- Canada's Health Care System Report
- Canada Health Act Annual Report 2014-2015
- Report of the Advisory Panel on Healthcare Innovation
- Unleashing Innovation: Excellent Healthcare for Canada
- Date modified: