Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #119 – June 12, 2019
Results: Rounds of invitations
No program specified
Number of invitations issued: 3,350Footnote *
Rank required to be invited to apply: 3,350th or above
Date and time of round: June 12, 2019 at 11:59:22 UTC
CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 465
Tie-breaking rule: June 6, 2019 at 13:51:59 UTC
- If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles.
The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, pursuant to section 10.3(1)(i) and (j) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, gives the annexed Ministerial Instructions Respecting Invitations to Apply for Permanent Residence under the Express Entry System (June 12, 2019).
Ottawa, June 12, 2019
Ahmed D. Hussen
Minister of Citizenship and Immigration
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system (June 12, 2019)
1 The following definitions apply in these Instructions.
- eligible foreign national
- means a foreign national whose expression of interest is in the express entry pool established by the Express Entry Instructions. (étranger admissible)
- Express Entry Instructions
- means the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014, as amended from time to time. (Instructions concernant le système Entrée express)
- general ranking
- means the ranking of eligible foreign nationals relative to each other, regardless of the class under which they can receive an invitation. (classement général)
- has the same meaning as in section 1 of the Express Entry Instructions. (invitation)
Invitations — Period
2 Invitations may be issued under these Ministerial Instructions during the period beginning on June 12, 2019, and ending on June 13, 2019.
Invitations — Number
3 The number of invitations that may be issued is 3,350.
Invitations — Rank
4 For an eligible foreign national to be invited to make an application, they must be ranked among the first 3,350 eligible foreign nationals in the general ranking.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: