Discover Canada - Download
Note: Recent changes to the Citizenship Act affect information in the Message to Our Readers section of Discover Canada. Specifically, the age range has been amended for applicants who must meet the knowledge requirement. Effective October 11, 2017 applicants who are 18-54 years of age when they apply, including applicants who already have an application in process, are required to demonstrate an adequate knowledge of Canada and of the responsibilities and privileges of citizenship through a citizenship knowledge test in either English or French, and to demonstrate adequate knowledge of either English or French. The citizenship test is not used to assess an applicant’s knowledge of English or French. Learn how language abilities are assessed.
The Oath of Citizenship now refers to King Charles the Third. We’ll update the PDF and eBook files soon.
Discover Canada: Download
Download the PDF Version
Download the eBook
How do I download (save) an EPUB file?
For Windows users:
- Right-click on the “Download Discover Canada in EPUB format (EPUB, 17.8 MB)” link
- Select “Save Target As…” or “Save Link As…”
- Choose the location on your computer where you would like to save the file
- Select “Save”
For Mac users:
- Press the Control (
ctrl) key and click on the “Download Discover Canada in EPUB format (EPUB, 17.8 MB)” link
- When the option menu appears, choose “Download link to disk” or “Download linked file”
- Choose the location on your computer where you would like to store the file.
About EPUB Format
EPUB is an ebook format that can be used on a variety of tablets and e-readers
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: