Sources of country of origin information
This section contains policy, procedures and guidance used by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada staff. It is posted on the Department’s website as a courtesy to stakeholders.
The following links are good resources for country of origin information.
- IRB National Documentation Packages, Issue Papers and Country Fact Sheets
- IRB Responses to Information Requests
- UK Border Agency Country Specific Asylum Policies
- UK Home Office Country of Origin Information Service
- European Country of Origin Information Network
- US Department of State Background Notes
- US Department of State Country Reports on International Religious Freedom
- US Department of State Human Rights Reports
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: