Program delivery update: Biometrics administration and troubleshooting – June 4, 2018
This section contains policy, procedures and guidance used by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada staff. It is posted on the Department’s website as a courtesy to stakeholders.
The program delivery instructions for the biometrics administration and troubleshooting pages have been updated to reflect current biometric processes which will continue through the Biometric Expansion.
- Biometrics collection and screening: Administration and troubleshooting (index)
- Equipment used for biometrics collection and screening
- Disruption in biometrics enrolment operations
- VACs’ operational coordination, trend identification, performance management and support
- Privacy protections
- Potential errors during biometrics collection session
- Issues with biometrics at ports of entry or CBSA inland offices
- Mistaken identity and false search results
- Oversight of biometrics collection at overseas visa application centre (overseas temporary residents only)
- Client complaint – False search result
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: