Program delivery update: Replacing refugee protection claimant documents

January 8, 2019

The program delivery instructions have been updated to provide additional guidance on handling requests to replace a refugee protection claimant document (RPCD) that is

  • lost
  • stolen
  • destroyed
  • expired

Claimants are now advised to contact the nearest local Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office to request a replacement RPCD.

Updated instructions

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: